13 January, 2012

More work on the Servo Skull Collector and some terrain pieces

Picture first, proof of hobby work:



Got some more bits added to the Servo Skull Collector. Possibly a few too much, but I and going on and adding the final bits and sculpting to the conversion over the next evening or two to get him ready for painting. I don't want to go back to change stuff - instead I will just work on to get the look right.  The terrain pieces is the start of a little gaming setup I hope to build to support this group of Inquisitorial henchmen. Will try to continue working that particular weathered yellow from the mini-bases. I like the thought of just getting some small surroundings created to support the models visually for photography... and possibly even for the odd game.

1 comment: